Pages

What's your number?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lame dah tak post any blog...

Al maklumlah was so busy with everyone getting the sniffles and fever. But Alhamdulillah everyone is recovering :)

Hubby just moved to lumut 2 weeks ago and it's week 2 for me sleeping without my hubby. For those of you who know me, I have a very wild imagination. Especially in the dark. Nanti terbayang la something knocking on the window, bunyi tapak kaki atas ceiling, something lurking under the bed. That's why i try to avoid watching scary movies and listen to people talking about those kind of movies or ghost. Sebab bile dengar cite from someone else, my imagination runs wild. And most of the time, hantu in my head is wayyy wayyy scarier than in the movies itself....so kalau nak strike a conversation, please avoid this topic.

Oklah banyak sangat melalut. Yesterday I took the kids out, so that everybody will be tired and tidoq awai. Well mission accomplished unfortunately not for me. Been tossing and turning till 1am and when i finally fell asleep i woke up again 3.37am. Having weird dreams seeing hubby and his brothers wear tengkolok for raya..LOL...

So what do you do when when you're can't sleep and feels the creep at 3.30am?? Usually i pi dekat hubby and peluk then i can sleep..tried hugging my two kids but it doesn't work. So korek lah laci cari dvd. Tetibe "ceng ceng", it's like as if ade light shinning down on this dvd - "What's your number?" It's about a girl who just got fired from her job, and read that average american ladies slept with 10.5 man. Her number was 19 and she doesn't want to exceed the lucky number 20. So the quest of searching all of her ex boyfirends begins. You can watched the trailer here.

Started watching and laughing at the wee hours. But it helped me sleep better. Just want to share you my favorite part of the movie. So if you haven't watch this yet..make this as a must see movie. CHICK FLICK ALERT!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS