Pages

Cutie Pies....

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hi Fellow Yappers!

Last weekend, my family and I celebrated my one and only sister's birthday in Mutiara Crowne Plaza, Kuala Lumpur. It was organized by her beloved husband. I will update more pics on the birthday celebration.

For now, I sangat tak tahan, that I just have to share this cute video of Arissa and her cousin, Shahien. Shahien is my sister's son. Baru jer 5 bulan tapi tinggi!!..Ikut bapak die nie..I call him lil' enguini mak chu. Coz rambut die mcm penguin..(i dunno what's up with me and birds..kept comparing them with little babies..hehe)...Mommy Shahien jangan marah yer... :p...Arissa plak panggil die oww no no because when bile jumpe Shahien I will do that OLOLOLO thingy and she followed..trus jadi Oww no no...

As for now..enjoy this two cutie pies :)


1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS