Pages

The "Hottest" Gal In Town

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hi Fellow Yappers...

Wow dah berhabuk dah my blog nie.Nak nak asyik kene perli sebab tak update blog.Terase mak, noks.Sebab dah terase sangat, so I pun checkout at my friends punye blog. Nak checkout la brape "puluh" tahun dah sebenarnye tak update my blog ni..and the result..jeng jeng jeng......


Tersentap wa cakap lu..

1 month ago tuuuu.Tapi to be exact it's been almost 7 weeks.Kalau tengok balik, my blog will be at the bottom of the list sebab tak update-update..ish ish ish.But whatever it is, at the last picture you can see ade orang lagi lame tak update, so i'm a bit relieved :p

So back to my title.. Some of us have to work today *sob sob*. But sebuhsan-buhsan mane pun, me and my peeps will always find a way to make it fun. Today we manage to capture a moment of the hottest gal in town (at least in AMD level 3..SAP Team that works today) ßI have to make sure that statement is correctly written..nanti ada orang marah plak..ahaks..

So to all the girls out there, ever been in a position where you wished you’re the “It” girl. The mean popular girl (no Aini..I’m not asking you…coz I know you’ve been there, done that :p). Every guy wants you and every girl wants to be you.I’m sure you have!!! ßIni cita-cita zaman high school..i bet not know kan..LOL

Well..this “Gal”..(kene dalam double quote sebab sebenarnye dah tak girl dah nie) today she’s the hottest chick in town. Surrounded by guys..siapakah dia?....*drum rollsssss*

Check out the guys surrounding her..miahahah (gelak evilzz)


Check out her sexy back..miahahahaha2x (gelak lagi evilzzz)



Siapakah gadis bertuah ini?!? Jeng jeng jeng..Miahahaha3x (gelak laagi evilzzzz)


Amboi amboi…sukenyee die



Sorry Aida..just kidding..I know you can take it..bak kate you to me J..thank you for making our day in the office..hehehe.my baby is kicking like crazy when I am uploading and writting this post..till then fellow yappers…

p/s I will try to keep my blog from having spiderwebs..hehehe

2 comments:

  1. Finally!!!!

    And HELLO.. what do you mean by this???
    "So to all the girls out there, ever been in a position where you wished you’re the “It” girl. The mean popular girl (no Aini..I’m not asking you…coz I know you’ve been there, done that :p)."

    Tak baik tau... *sob* *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banyaknye lelaki...hereby dedicate anuar zain song, 'Lelaki ini' to aida.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS