Pages

The Double "S"

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This morning I woke up around 4am and tak boleh nak tido balik. One because Arissa has been soo lesak lately that she keeps on tendang, sepak, tumbuk and hempap me. Domestic abuse mase tido..kekek...Secondly my second baby in the tummy asyik tendang mcm thai kick boxer..sakit plak tuh..takpe takpe..at least I know you are strong in there. Thirdly, I am thinking about my brother's engagement this coming Sunday. Last but not least, I've been thinking about the cost of moving and the quotation I received yesterday from the movers..nak tau brape..sat nak bagi hangpa semua tengok..rase mcm nak terberanak smalam bile nengoknye...

Jeng jeng jeng....









 Mak aih!!!!...Mase tgk Total amount..rase nak terbranak ok..and may I remind you, that I am moving the stuff to a location which is 10km away jer. I shall not name the movers...tp sgt la tension sampai rase mcm nak jadi mcm polar bear kat bawah nie..Atie ,sorry kak nana used your fav animal nie.


Akibatnye I went home later that usual sebab my heart was palpilating like hell...*sigh*..anyways I am waiting for new quotation yang lebih masuk akal sebab quotation tadi tuh memanglah tak tercapai akal mu!! I hope they will give me reasonable price sebab last time I moved with the same movers it was wayyy cheaper and they did it in 1 day..nie mintak 2 days..dahla dah amik cuti sebab nak pindah nie.

So I ended up waking up like exhibit A down here and now looking like Exhibit B..Now I am having the double "S" = Sleepy + stress..Siap muntah-muntah plak pagi nie..haihhhh...oklah sajer nak meluah perasaan..


Till then..TATA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS