Pages

Where's that legohead?!?!

Sunday, November 25, 2012


Where’s that legohead?!?

If you’re looking for review on legoland, I think you’re going to be disappointed. Hehe… Have you seen a legohead before. Yes the one yang nampak macam helmet tuh! Kalau tak pernah tengok sile tengok kat bawah...


OK! I’m sure most of us played with lego before and we did encountered the legohead. But have you ever seen a real life legohead….scroll la ke bawah...







                                          Keep On Scrolling :)











Macam legohead kan!..Meet my second daughter...Nik Hanis Sophilea AKA Legohead..hehehe

HAPPY MONDAY everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! You updated your blog!!! Hehehe.. I am like the happiest person on earth ;).

    By the way, she is sooo cute to be a Legohead lah :) and also, where's my Mok Mok nya goody bag???? :p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....dah kene abandon by the kakis...whole week plak tu..kejam kejam....and yeah i did it for u...happy tak :p ....heeee lupe!!! Will bring it soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeeeeeeeeeeeee dah update!!!hehehe..geram tgk Sophie!!!mok mokk!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS