Pages

The one that looks like a bird

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hello fellow yappers!!
What do I want to yap about today? Hmm…let's start with my lil' girl.
Ok, my darling beautiful daughter Arissa, skarang has this habit. Kalau Nampak TV in our room, she will pass the remote either to me or her papa and cakap “Lala! Lala!”..so what does lala means?! Nope bukan ND Lala or the kepah that we call Lala..no..no..no..hehe
Die sebenarnye tengah referring to this youtube video yg elmo tengah nyanyi his self-titled song (Elmo song). Btw why youtube kat TV..ini adelah tontonan untuk org yg subscribe unifi sahaje :D…so back to the story if u watched the video you can see how big bird and snuffy was being sarcastic dekat elmo because he wrote his own song…sila la tonton!!

Btw who are this characters you may ask? If this is the case, obviously we are not from the same generation..but in case you dunno, I’ll be a darling and help you out..you can click on this link J
Because dah banyak kali tengok video ni and contributed to the number of views for this video (which is 54,303,933 and counting) tiba2 one night I notice that Arissa’s hair sometimes can be like big bird. Come to think of it rambut die can really be associated to characters burung..LOL…have a look and you tell me J
Like Big Bird From Sesame Street


Like Ramon from Happy Feet
and last but not least!!


Like some penguin dude from Happy Feet (sorry mak tak hengat!)

But whatever it is baby, mama loves you sooo much and you are my cutest little birdie :D


2 comments:

  1. pastu promote unifi!! ekekekekekee.
    kissie kissie lil birdie! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina mesti maula babe..hehe..I gomol little birdie for u already :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS