Pages

The comb story

Friday, December 16, 2016

So this morning me and hubby had a little argument before he left for work. Things we argue about nowadays, I tell you memanglah pelik..LOL

We argued about comb for god's sake. COMB I tell you!!

Ok here's the thing, you see I have 3 little girls. These girls, omg they just love to berangan, doing fashion shows, main main saloon and stuff like that. For some particular reason they love to play with their daddy's comb. So I always tell them "nak main boleh but please put it back". Being kids, memang lah tak dengar even if you tell them for gazzilionth time.

So this morning hubby snapped and me! Yes at me. I am currently feeling a little bit extra sensitive, with dramas around me, drama about a comb is the last thing that I want to deal with. So I snapped back..bahahah..but knowing that I can't win, I just kept silent (my new policy, not worth my air liur hokay)

So I went for comb shopping today! And the result... jeng jeng jeng

Hamik kau! So papa, you can tell your comb to kiss their hair goodbye. I bet the comb will miss their hair LOL...

But seriously how can you marah this faces...





Well I can!..Bahahah...tamatlah cerita sikat untuk hari ini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS