Pages

Emotional writing

Monday, February 22, 2016

While I am writing this I am probably not in a stable state of mind. So if terlebih emosi, please do forgive me.

The thing is i need to vent this out since there is nobody to talk to. Unlike when I used to work, now it's getting a little bit lonely and overwhelming especially after something upsetting happens.

This morning like any other morning, I woke up, get a dose of my daily caffeine and started my daily routine. Everything was ok, Arissa and Zalia woke up and gave me a smile and I gave them a hug in return.

Unlike the other two, my second one woke up cranky and decided to throw one of her worst tantrum. Tried to remain calm, that's when I decided to give both Arissa and Zalia their bath, gave them breakfast and before handling this "spoiled brat"

We had a wrestling match in the toilet, nope scrapped that off, we had a mma fight, no holds bar, no rules. Getting kicked in the tummy and having your breast pulled early in the morning is such a "joy" and "happiness". A ray of sunshine.Not to mentioned, this girl screaming at the top of her lungs is like wow, how do i put this "music" to my ears.

After taking her bath, the next stage begins, and the last part for me. getting her in her uniform means that's it buddy you're going to school.Unfortunately getting kicked again and bending trying to pick her up has taken it's toll on my body (last week had an xray and my back checked and Doctor discovered some injuries). So thank you dear sophie for making it so painfully hurt today. So this is when my heart starts to palpitate, reaching my boiling point, and the transformation to jadi hantu begins. Aku dah naik hantu lah maknanye. And you don't want to see or hear me naik hantu. But this girl is just asking for it lah!

I too started screaming at the top of my lungs. Ok here's a little recap, she did not go to school last Friday and on Monday. So last night she promised not to cry and buat perangai. but she did throw her tantrums she broke her promise and hell yeah aku dah sakit so sorry lah mak naik hantu.

Started my quarrel with her (we fight like sisters according to hubby) when suddenly grandpa decided to put icing on top of this beautiful cake. If she doesn't want to go don't force her. Dia kecik lagi. Omg daddy i'm sorry, but u came at the wrong time. Had a bf and told my daddy that because he said that this spoilt little girl go running to you every single time.

So in the end I lost the battle and she won. She is now as we speak she is watching atok's ipad happily when mommy specifically said no tv, no ipad for you. Thank you my little girl for making me feel the worst today. Loser of the day. I am right now totally giving up. Thank you for kicking me hard when i felt like I am at the lowest point in my life.I am going to school later to cancel your registration. You can stay at home, sit on your throne and rule your kingdom. Just dont come running angrily one day realizing you don't know things. (i told you aku tengah emosi kan). Duit monthly fees to i will use it for my own pleasure, Sekian terima kasih

2 comments:

  1. Babe! You should know you always have me to talk to, to vent, to whatever! And OMG, i'm so proud that im the one who read your blog again after all these years! Hehe.. rindu ok. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, my comment above sounds a bit too self-absorbed. Talking about me pulak kan? i mean of all the people, me - visiting blogs - me? Oh dear, there i go again! Writing my own blog on other people punya blog!

      Ok Ok.. anyway.. i think one day, bila besar, when Sophie reads this.. she'll go thru a range of emotions herself too. It's a middle child syndrome i guess. Azim pun yg paling payah nak bangun pagi, nak mandi, etc. Cry baby! and yes, they win all the time because their grandparents sukalah nak manjakan them tak kena masa, kan?? time kita dulu as a kid, takde pun dpt this special privilege!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS